Bring your creativity to life with amazing tools available in the new powerful software Blacksmith3D!
Blacksmith3D’s Painting and Morphing software was designed to ensure you – The Artist – have the most fun & ease of use while you bring your extraordinary ideas to life.
• Create great textures in minutes!
• Paint across UV seams as if they didn’t exist
• Use the Clone Tool for easy and effective texturing
• Auto UV map virtually any object with one click
• Use the smudge & blur tools to paint across seams
• Paint directly from your reference image using the Clone Brush tool.
• Easily create complex compositions with layer specific blending modes
• Create immensely high resolution and detailed textures with 64 bit support.
• Create morphs using Chisel tools, allowing you to sculpt details with more precision in a new intuitive way.
Thank you for your interest in evaluating the trial version of Blacksmith3D. Please note that while this is an unlimited time trial and it offers every feature of the product, except the save/export features are disabled.
Once you download Blacksmith3D, please be sure to check out our tutorials section to learn some great tips on getting started, and fully utilizing the features of Blacksmith3D.
We welcome your feedback. Please contact us and let us know your thoughts about our products. Thank you and enjoy!
The official Blacksmith3D forum can be found at Blacksmith3D Forum
Timothy Albee, veteran of Walt Disney Feature Animation
It is with great pleasure and excitement that we’re announcing that Blacksmith3D has joined forces with the cg digital art community, Renderosity. New and existing Blacksmith3D users will now be able to get support through the BLACKSMITH3D FORUM at Renderosity, or...Learn More
Your registration key will be delivered via email within 24 hours on business days or less. If you do not receive your registration key, then please check your SPAM folder to see if it was redirected there. If you feel that there may be a problem with the email account...Learn More
Update v22.214.171.124 Initial release Supports texture conversions between Victoria 4.2 ( DAZ) to Dawn ( Hivewire3D ) Victoria 4.2 to Roxie conversion coming...Learn More
The following changes have been made in… v126.96.36.199 Various tweaks to the Texture Transformer conversion of V4 to Roxie ( eyelashes not currently supported ) Empty transparency maps, bump maps, etc. no longer generated in Texture...Learn More
Introduction Here we provide all of the support topics for Blacksmith3D… Tutorials Jump right into Blacksmith3D by watching the tutorials! They’ll walk you through the interface and teach you all the basics you need to start creating...Learn More