The following changes have been made in v22.214.171.124
- Projection Brush now sets up a Fixed Plane, instead of a Viewport Plane, so you can navigate or resize the viewport without risking the reloaded snapshot becoming out of sync.
- By utilizing intelligent frame skipping, we now avoid “lag” that was occurring while painting.
Bug fixes, Tweaks
- Hotkeys will no longer trigger while the mouse button is pressed down in the viewport.
- Hotkeys that select tools ( or tool presets ) will no longer force show the menu.
- Removed semi-transparent menu option since it was not working properly on some Windows XP systems.
- Tweaked interface text spacing to account for Windows XP fonts, and general interface tidying
- Fixed issue with holding ALT key while clicking on some interface elements (e.g. Brush Image or Brush Shape icons )
- Fixed issue with application loosing focus in some cases when the menu is closed.