Blacksmith3D v7 Manual
Download the latest version of the manual here.
Please note that the manual will be updated regularly, so please check in often for the latest version.
Blacksmith3D v6 Manual
Download the version 6 of the manual here.
Here we have a set of project and template files used in the tutorials.
- G3F Bodysuit.b3dTemplate
Visit the moderated Blacksmith3D-Forum to get assistance directly from Blacksmith3D and the user community.
- Fixed issues derived from international character sets. Software will now register properly is user account has extended characters, and can run from folders that contain extended characters in the path. Also, import/export options and file name generation now works work extended characters.
- Fixed issues with Strand Straightener and Strand Restore tools
- Fixed several technical issues with Template import/export
- Hair Symmetry Improvement: Hair strands can now cross center line at the root while still preserving proper symmetry. Hold ALT key to force a single strand centered across the center line.
- Fixed issue with Quick Renderer while deforming, now draws quickly without attempting a full quality render.
- Fixed several issues related to registration
- Fixed issues with Texture Transformer on OS X not displaying the transformation names in the drop-down box.
- Fixed interface issues on OS X when Texture Transformer has been launched ( now properly hiding the main window of Blacksmith3D )
- Fixed dark-grey checkboxes in Texture Transformer wizard when used from within Blacksmith3D.
- Fixed issue not using proper file name for MAT package export.
- Initial release of Blacksmith3D-v7 and Texture Transformer v2