Get the Latest Blacksmith3D Version 7 Updates or Free Trials
FOR WIN: Blacksmith3D-v188.8.131.52-Win.zip
FOR MAC: Blacksmith3D-v184.108.40.206-Mac.zip
Blacksmith3D v7 ManualDownload the latest version of the manual here.
Please note that the manual will be updated regularly, so please check in often for the latest version.
Get the Latest Texture Transformer Version 2 Updates or Free Trials
FOR WIN: TextureTransformer-v220.127.116.11-Win.zip
FOR MAC: TextureTransformer-v18.104.22.168-Mac.zip
Get the last Blacksmith3D Version 6 Updates
FOR WIN: Blacksmith3D-v22.214.171.124-Win.zip
FOR MAC: Blacksmith3D-v126.96.36.199-Mac.zip
Blacksmith3D v6 Manual Download the version 6 of the manual here.
Get the Latest Texture Transformer Version 1 UpdatesFOR WIN: TextureTransformer-v188.8.131.52-Win.zip
FOR MAC: TextureTransformer-v184.108.40.206-Mac.zip
Last Blacksmith3D Version 5
FOR WIN: Blacksmith3D-v220.127.116.11-Win.zip
FOR MAC: Blacksmith3D-v18.104.22.168-Mac.zip
New Texture Transformer Base Packs for Blacksmith3D version 7 and Texture Transformer version 2
Here we have a set of project and template files used in the tutorials.
- G3F Bodysuit.b3dTemplate
Visit our official Blacksmith3D & Texture Transformer Forum to get support assistance and share your Blacksmith3D & Texture Transformer project renders with other B3D and TT users. We love to see how people are using our software
- Improvements to post unwarp feature and unwarper tools
- Fixed issue that prevented some DUF files from being loaded
- Various improvements to DUF file reading
- Can now now import/export all common iRay channels in DUF files ( except ambient, not equivalent )
- Fixed issue copying thumbnail files in Texture Transformer when international characters appear in the file path
- Fixed obscure case where entire model would become invisible after deforming
- Texture Transformer now exports two preset files for anatomy packs, one for main character and one for anatomy
- Various improvements to Texture Transformer
- Hair Strands are now illustrated better when pasting... hidden geometry portions are rendered partially transparent while visible portions are rendered opaque. Makes it easier to align and rotate the roots since you can see what portions will be below the growth surface.
- Implemented 2D rotations when pasting hair strand. Up-Down will control one axis and Left-Right the other axis.
- Removed "Paste Using Corners" option for hair strand pasting since it was problematic. New visual cues ( see above ) make it easier to align hair strands without this feature.
- Fixed "jumpy" initial angle when rotating hair strands as you paste.
- Hair Strands may now be created/pasted onto morphed growth surface ( previously, only the base vertices of the growth surface was considered )
- Fixed bug that occurred when attempting to paste a hair strand after deleting strand(s)
- Fixed cosmetic issue with interface overlay panels that may be overlapping each other on startup.
- Fixed issues derived from international character sets. Software will now register properly is user account has extended characters, and can run from folders that contain extended characters in the path. Also, import/export options and file name generation now works work extended characters.
- Fixed issues with Strand Straightener and Strand Restore tools
- Fixed several technical issues with Template import/export
- Hair Symmetry Improvement: Hair strands can now cross center line at the root while still preserving proper symmetry. Hold ALT key to force a single strand centered across the center line.
- Fixed issue with Quick Renderer while deforming, now draws quickly without attempting a full quality render.
- Fixed several issues related to registration
- Fixed issues with Texture Transformer on OS X not displaying the transformation names in the drop-down box.
- Fixed interface issues on OS X when Texture Transformer has been launched ( now properly hiding the main window of Blacksmith3D )
- Fixed dark-grey checkboxes in Texture Transformer wizard when used from within Blacksmith3D.
- Fixed issue not using proper file name for MAT package export.
- Initial release of Blacksmith3D-v7 and Texture Transformer v2