Sign-up for a Subscription to Blacksmith3D Pro-7 Now
Hate paying for upgrades? Blacksmith3D introduces our pay-as-you-go monthly subscription option that includes free upgrades while your subscription is active. This is a great option for individuals or small business who find that it can be costly to keep their software up-to-date with the latest version. That's right, our new subscription option gives you access to the current version and future upgrades free as long as your subscription is active. A subscription also lets you try out ALL Blacksmith3D Pro's features, including save and export (that are not included in the Free Trial version), without the up-front expense. There are no time requirements, so you can request to cancel anytime and continue to use the software until the end of your paid through date without any additional charges. Budget your software expenses easily with a low monthly fee.
All fields below are required. There is a one-time, non-refundable setup fee of $5.95. The setup fee is charged on the day you subscribe. Then, the first month's subscription of $8.95 will be billed the day after you sign-up. Future monthly fees are billed every 30 days.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS:
- no contract or time commitment requirements. Cancel and use the software until the end of your paid through date.
- try out full features including save project and export without the cost of a perpetual license.
- temporarily suspend your account for up to two months (if needed) to avoid setup fees to re-join.
- get access to new versions that would normally have an upgrade fee.
- get access to previous versions (back to version 5).
- get access to Beta versions and give your suggestions for future development.
- get support from our moderated forum and by email.
- get web-based license management tool.
- get the latest news with periodic newsletters.
- get a version 6 license key when canceling, if your subscription has remained active for at least 24 months.
We may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any subscription questions, problems or need to send a cancellation or suspension request. After cancellations are received, subscriptions will stay active until the paid through date ends.