Buy a Subscription to Blacksmith3D Pro Today
Hate paying for upgrades? Blacksmith3D introduces our pay-as-you-go monthly subscription option that includes free upgrades while your subscription is active. This is a great option for individuals or small business who find that it can be costly to keep their software up-to-date with the latest version. That's right, our new subscription option gives you access to the current version and future upgrades free as long as your subscription is active. A subscription also lets you try out ALL Blacksmith3D Pro's features, including save and export (that are not included in the Free Trial version), without the up-front expense. There are no time requirements, so you can request to cancel anytime and not be charged another monthly fee. Better budget your software expenses with a low monthly fee.
All fields below are required. There is a one-time, non-refundable setup fee of $5.95. The setup fee is charged on the day you subscribe. Then, the first month's subscription of $8.95 will be billed the day after you sign-up and your monthly subscription will be charged each month on that same day.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS:
- no contract or time commitment requirements.
- have ability to temporarily suspend your subscription.
- try out full features including save project and export without the cost of a perpetual license.
- get access to new versions that would normally have an upgrade fee (version 7 coming soon).
- get access to previous versions (back to version 5).
- get access to Beta 7 and give your suggestions for future development.
- get support from our moderated forum and by email.
- get web-based license management tool.
- get the latest news with periodic newsletters.
- get a previous version license when cancelling, if your subscription has remained active for at least 24 months.